Do you know that local fat can be reduced with the help of some products? In other words, there are diets that allow you to slightly adjust the shape, removing fat only in those places where it is needed.
Perhaps you are worried about local fat in the waist, hips or abdomen. And you would like to say goodbye to this problem. Surely you will want to ask what kind of products can help in the fight against such fat.
On the one hand, today there is a large amount of information about such food. On the other hand, there is not much accurate evidence that such products help remove local fat.
So, it is believed that some products (green tea, chilli, soy, grapefruit, garlic and ginger) can slightly speed up a person’s metabolism. As a result, he is easier to lose weight.
But their effect is so light that it would be naive to expect noticeable results from such a diet. We mean a diet that would simply include the foods mentioned above.
-Local abdominal fat: what foods to eat?
As you know, the accumulation of fat in the abdominal area can be dangerous to human health. The fact is that in this case the risk of arterial blockage and cardiovascular diseases increases.
Therefore, it is believed that the safe waist size for men should not exceed 102 centimeters. For women, this figure is 88 centimeters.
If you want to reduce waist size with nutrition, we recommend that you pay attention to the following products:
-Products against belly fat
- Fat-free dairy products. This group of food includes skimmed milk and yoghurts, as well as low-fat cheeses. Keep in mind that all these foods should contain high amounts of calcium. The fact is that this trace element helps break down fat cells.
- Citruses. Some citruses, such as oranges, grapefruits and lemons, are high in vitamin C. This vitamin helps the human body to process fats faster. In addition, citruses optimize the use of insulin. As you know, problems with insulin also lead to weight gain.
- Melon: contains a lot of potassium. This mineral helps regulate sodium levels and fight edema.
- Walnuts. These nuts contain large amounts of omega 3. Thus, they help to fight stress, reducing the level of stress hormones. This includes cortisol. High levels of these hormones also increase the risk of fullness. The most important thing is to eat nuts in moderation without abusing them.
- Almond. Before us is the richest source of proteins, calcium, fiber and omega 3. That is why almonds are considered to be an important source of energy. In addition, these nuts help speed up metabolism and reduce blood sugar levels.
- Oats. These cereals contain large amounts of fiber and proteins. This reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood. On the other hand, oats effectively cleanses our blood. This is due to the content in these grains of special substances. The latter help to isolate fats and toxins for subsequent removal from the human body.
- Salmon. This fish is also an important source of omega 3. On the other hand, in salmon you will find special proteins that contribute to the formation of “good” HDL cholesterol. Salmon activates our metabolism and speeds up the consumption of fat, which accumulates in the abdomen and waist.
- Olive oil. This oil is characterized by the presence of a large number of beneficial unsaturated fats. It is also useful in that it assists in the absorption of various nutrients and reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood.
-Local fat on the thighs: what foods to pay attention to?
As in the case of the abdominal area, the volume of the hips can also be reduced if you know which products help to achieve this effect. We recommend that you pay attention to such foods as:
- Wholegrain cereals: wholegrain rice and oats, wholegrain bread and spaghetti, cornflakes.
- Legumes Most often on the shelves of shops you can find peas, beans and lentils.
- Light proteins: they are found in chicken without skin, eggs, low-fat dairy products, lean fish and tofu.
- Fiber: The most fiber is found in fruits and vegetables such as apples, potatoes, strawberries and broccoli.
Thanks to these products, your diet will become even more balanced and effective to fight local fat. At the same time, you should not forget about exercise. They should be performed regularly.
Picture Credit: Edgar Castrejon