Summer – the time of revelations – just around the corner. After removing the winter clothes, we find those extra pounds gained during the long cold evenings, when we so much wanted to console ourselves with a couple of croissants. But declaring war overweight, do not harm the health and attractiveness.
Believe in yourself
The first commandment is never too late to begin. Do not give up: “Oh, I’m already forty!”. It is possible to get rid of ten, twenty and even thirty extra pounds without resorting to the services of a plastic surgeon, at any age. Mercilessly torturing yourself with diets and loads in the gym is also not necessary. Otherwise, you will be rewarded with heavy sunken cheeks, deep wrinkles, sagging breasts, loose skin, brittle nails and dull hair – you will not wish this to the enemy. Begin the process of weight loss with the advice of specialists – therapist, endocrinologist, nutritionist and trainer in general physical training (not fitness!). Their advice and recommendations are a guarantee that the result will be not only successfully achieved, but also retained.
Eat is important
The second commandment – eat reasonably and in a balanced way. Not starving. Ignoring the extreme wonder programs. Without rushing to extremes – raw foods and vegetarianism will not help. Do not forget that the body must receive all necessary things in time – proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and trace elements. Veal, dietary meat of rabbit, chicken, turkey, 5% cottage cheese (with good tolerance) and fish should become an obligatory component of the daily menu.
A real step-by-step weight loss program, tailored to your individual characteristics and food preferences, will allow you not to lose your temper, to preserve the muscle volume and elasticity of the skin, and therefore, to build beautifully.
– Make it a rule to use healthy cereals in the diet – buckwheat, pearl barley, wild rice, flax seed. From time to time you can afford pasta from durum wheat – naturally, without cream sauces. Complex carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals from the composition of cereals are useful for the body and are necessary to maintain skin and muscle tone. Bread only whole grain and in limited quantities – a couple of dried pieces per day is enough.
– Honey (no more than two teaspoons per day) and 3-5 pieces of prunes or dried apricots are best suited as a source of sweet. Sour-sweet fruits and berries can be eaten, but in moderation.
– Be prepared to genuinely love carrots, beets, peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, leafy salads, greens and all kinds of cabbage – useful “tops” and “roots” will give the body the necessary fiber, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. In addition, vegetables and fruits will adjust the work of the intestines and help you lose weight without losing health and visual appeal.
– In the diet must also be fat, especially rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-3. They are a universal source of energy and a necessary building material for cell membranes, including brain cells. And also provide the production of hormones – anti-stress and for reproductive function. In addition, fats supply the body with vitamins A, D and E, necessary to maintain the beauty of hair, nails and skin. Prefer vegetable fats – they are contained in nuts, avocados, unrefined oil. Fish – salmon, mackerel and other cold-water species.
– Refuse from semi-finished products – buy natural products and cook at home. Gentle processing (boiling, roasting, steamed) will preserve their nutritional value, which means they will maintain beauty and health.
– Get up from the couch! Regular walks in the fresh air at a fast pace, dancing, swimming, morning exercises improve mood, maintain muscle tone, provide skin lifting, good bowel work and high immunity.
Picture Credit: PublicDomainPictures